Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Night Fun

We took Bailee to Toadily Fun last night...to tire her out so she would get a good night's rest. We met up with our friends Lacey, Jarrod, Mason, and MacKenzie and Kimberly and Nathan. The kids had a blast! Bailee was even able to climb the walls all by herself this time. She was so proud of herself! "The Princess"
Bailee's version of Skee-Ball

Bailee and Daddy

Bailee and Mommy

College Roomies

"I did it!"
Bailee loving on Mason (he wasn't loving it either, as you can tell!)

Bailee and Daddy riding the motorcycle

Lacey and Bailee

Riding the firetruck

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Brooke!

Just thought I'd say "hello" and that I think I'm gonna get Travis to take me to Toadily Fun sometime...it looks like a blast! Hope you have a great week!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker