All I wanted to do today was spend some special time with her. So we made the most of our last day, just having fun together. We went to her school and met her teacher, went to Mommy's school and played on the playground, and then we went to Callaham's Orchard to get some peaches and see the animals at the petting zoo. We've had a great time together today and all summer long!
Days like these just remind me how precious time is. In June, I thought I had all the time in the world, and now here we are in August, and I have only a few more hours with her. Children are like that too. They grow up so fast, and before you know it, they're big kids! One thing that being a parent has taught me is that you should cherish every moment!!!
Sweet Girl in the morning
Dressed and ready for school
Playing on the playground
Checking out the Mini-Horse
Saying "Hi" to the goats.



No comments:
Post a Comment