Sunday, December 7, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE!

This is just about the only word I can use to describe an experience I had this past Friday.

Thanks to the BEST principal in the entire world, I had an opportunity to attend the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta, Georgia. Our fifth graders have read The Essential 55 by Ron Clark, and have really shown tremendous growth and maturity because of it. So on Friday, despite all the budget and substitute issues we're facing, the fifth grade teachers all got to see the real deal. WOW is all I can say!

It was every teacher's dream come true! These students were polite, respectful, cordial, talented, excited...The teachers were enthusiastic, passionate, loving, strict, fun...The school was welcoming, bright, cheery, anything but dull...It is just a wonderful place to be all around!

The pictures only do this place a little justice.

Our trip has gotten us inspired! Education can and should be like this!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker